Whether you need to send money overseas to family and friends, pay your bills or make a business payment to an overseas supplier, you can transfer the money fee free with the Post Office®.Find Out More »
More About Post Office® International Payments
Post Office® International Payments Information…
Whether you need to send money overseas to family and friends, pay your bills or make a business payment to an overseas supplier, you can transfer the money fee free with the Post Office®.
You can transfer your money safely and securely and the service is convenient to use with competitive exchange rates. For personal payments you can also fix your exchange rate for up to 12 months.
|Features||Personal payments||Business payments|
|Fees*||Fee free||Fee free|
|Transfer amount per day||Minimum £250, maximum unlimited||Minimum £250 - maximum £300,000|
|Convenient transfer time||24 hours a day from Monday 8am through to Friday 6pm||24 hours from Monday 8am through to Friday 6pm|
|Exchange information||Transfer money now or fix your exchange rate for future payments||Immediate payments only|
|Transaction notification||Text and email|
The benefits really add up
There are no fees to pay and you can transfer at a time suitable to you – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
A Secure Service
Our International Payments service is provided by HiFX PLC, a company which is a member of SWIFT, the world’s largest payments and settlements network. To keep you and your money safe, HiFX use uses VeriSign, an online security system that’s used by 97% of the world’s top 100 banks and 93% of Fortune 500 companies.
* In the event that a client is charged we will arrange a full refund upon proof in the form of a bank statement (Sterling equivalent). Note: this does not include the cost of you transferring the funds to Post Office and any charges incurred where the funds being sent are in a different currency than the destination bank account. This offer applies to personal payment customers only. As part of the service Post Office provides one free transfer per trade.
** Personal payment customers can make payments of up to £300,000 online and amounts over £20,000 by phone. All business payments must be made online.
- Pay no fees to transfer money between UK and overseas bank accounts
- No fees to send or receive money
- Transfer straight from your bank account
- Fast and secure payment
- No hidden charges
- Quick & easy to transfer money online
- Minimum transfer amount of £250
Plus There's more…
- Convenient - arrange your money transfer over the phone or online
- Convenient timings (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Peace of mind when you fix an exchange rate for a year
- Protect your cash from fluctuating currency exchange rates
These Might Also Be Relevant…
Whether you’re off to rescue someone’s roof or patch up some plumbing, you need to make sure you and…Read More »
Post Office® Travel Insurance is underwritten by AXA Insurance UK Plc A choice of Basic, Classic and…Read More »